Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blog what blog?

Sorry I've been lazy around here lately. Honestly, my walk with the Lord has been a bit weak throughout the summer, and I was sort of limping along. The Lord has brought me back, as He does so well, and I feel better and closer to Him. I've been studying Luke and I'm up to chapter 3. My plan is to start tracking my Luke study in this blog, so hopefully that comes to be.

I've also started listening to the Matthew sermon series by Tommy Nelson and Denton Bible Church. Its great! Its about a year old now, so you'll have to get it off of their website instead of the podcast. If you're not subscribed to that podcast you're missing out.

I'm excited to be starting Starting Point again this semester. We've got a great group of people who are honest and hungry. I pray that I would be the same as I join them in this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment